Under cabinet mount Industrial 1/2" or 3/4" Pipe Paper Towel Holder (Pick your height 3, 4, or 5" pipe)


1/2" or 3/4" pipe Paper Towel Holder

Pick how tall you want the Paper towel holder:
3", 4" or 5" pipe
This pipe is what goes between the flange and the 90.

14" wide
6" depth

We can customize any pieces to fit your needs. Just let us know how we can help.

Legal imprint